DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to start some meets here in PHX if anyone from the area is interested. Let me know. Would like to get something started.

·
Registered
2 Posts
me and 2 other guys are going to phx around july/aug and were looking for some dsm scene there :D

one has a 90 GSX the other a 91 GSX and i should have my 98 GSX within this week :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm in, let me know when and where. I can round up a few other people as well.

I keep hearing rumors of get togethers at in-n-out burger by the Chandler mall on Thurdays but everytime I stop by no one is there.

·
Registered
330 Posts
You guys should drive down to Tucson for meets at the Sonic, or Walmart, or Toys R Us. They should be starting back up pretty soon. We need some more dizzums around here. (But no more Evo's to many already, sorry punisher. JK JK LOL!)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
gsilguero13 said:
You guys should drive down to Tucson for meets at the Sonic, or Walmart, or Toys R Us. They should be starting back up pretty soon. We need some more dizzums around here. (But no more Evo's to many already, sorry punisher. JK JK LOL!)
Its cool, I have an oldschool gsx too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have a lot of meets here just looking for more. Plus we have the twin charged 1g up here :D Turbo feeding a supercharger.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Where are the big meets in phoenix anyways? Its pretty dull down here in T-Town lately. I would love to roll up there some night...

·
Registered
304 Posts
count me in for DSM get togethers in the phx area. Im going to be there on april 2-4 visiting. Not takeing the DSM since its down under going an engine rebuild but will have the GF 4g eclipse :D .Im also planning on moving to mesa around july -august. Ohh and I have been to the meets over at in-and-out in chandler right of ray road.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts