DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to see pictures of some aftermarket 16" wheels in black. I'm looking into buying some 16" black 1g volks gtu and is just wondering if they would look to small or not.

Wheels looks just like these but in balck.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Depends on how low you want to drop it, have you tried looking in the, "black rims on eclipse's thread." I'm sure there's one in there that will give you an idea.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, just looked in the "black rims on eclipse tread" and i got an idea of how they are gonna look. Thanks for your help

turbolover said:
Depends on how low you want to drop it, have you tried looking in the, "black rims on eclipse's thread." I'm sure there's one in there that will give you an idea.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Here's another one for you. They're 16" American Racing wheels at stock ride height.

I can take more if you need them.

·
Registered
806 Posts
tougiefougie said:
I want to see pictures of some aftermarket 16" wheels in black. I'm looking into buying some 16" black 1g volks gtu and is just wondering if they would look to small or not.

Wheels looks just like these but in balck.

Goddamn those are some dope wheels.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I personally think unless you are going to be running some sort of DR on the wheels, 16's are too small for a 2g. It's pushing it even for a 1g. Personally I like 17x9 on both the 1g and 2g. Best size imo. I run 17x9 with 255's on them

·
Registered
158 Posts
IMO I'm going to say the 16's are a little small... I have 17's and dont fill my wells to my liking and shes dropped about 2"...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love my 16's.

I really wish they came 17's though, it would look alot better, but I think they still look very good IMO. I love the small Slipstreams (which are 16's i believe) in black or gunmetal (they look immaculate on a 2g). Plus I wanted more of a stock look wheel-wise than aftermarket because where I live, EVERYBODY!! has wheels of every kind on any vehicle.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts