DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno: OK I'm sorry for re posting something but i got no feed back with the other thread i started, OK here is the deal, I did a 6bolt swap on my 97gsx my self . The car starts and runs but at idle the car misfires real bad, and when you start the car the rpm goes to like 4000 rps then goes to almost 0 and it will keep doing that off and on also the car does not want to stay on unless i keep giving it gas then after awhile the car will idle :eek: .Some one on ladsm told me that my wires to the coil pack are wrong, could that real be the problem?I had my friend come take a look at it and he said that he thinks its something to do with the fuel or vacuum. Oh if it help my car is stock except of a couple of little things. I checked my timing and is OK so I'm lost

:tat: 97gsx/6boltswap/greddy ebc/3in straight pipe exhaust/greddy turbo timer/greedy bov/injen intake/2g intake manifold and tb

·
Banned
755 Posts
Ive read somewhere that your supposed to switch the coil pack firing order. I think its 1 and 3, and 2 and 4, your supposed to switch. Ill double check.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
dafinestblkguy said:
:dunno: OK I'm sorry for re posting something but i got no feed back with the other thread i started, OK here is the deal, I did a 6bolt swap on my 97gsx my self . The car starts and runs but at idle the car misfires real bad, and when you start the car the rpm goes to like 4000 rps then goes to almost 0 and it will keep doing that off and on also the car does not want to stay on unless i keep giving it gas then after awhile the car will idle :eek: .Some one on ladsm told me that my wires to the coil pack are wrong, could that real be the problem?I had my friend come take a look at it and he said that he thinks its something to do with the fuel or vacuum. Oh if it help my car is stock except of a couple of little things. I checked my timing and is OK so I'm lost

:tat: 97gsx/6boltswap/greddy ebc/3in straight pipe exhaust/greddy turbo timer/greedy bov/injen intake/2g intake manifold and tb
http://VFAQ.com

NEVER post here before reading that page..:chair:

You're welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts