DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. Im working on my little brothers 3 gen eclipse gt spyder. He let one of his buddies mess with putting the Fuel pump in and when he diconnected the fuel line running from the pump down to the steel fuel line at the rear passenger side he broke the plastic/ nylon tubing along with the connector. So now per usual im left picking up the pieces of someone elses mistake. I really just need to know what size quick connector i need to connect to the flared metal fuel line? I plan to get a quick connect with plastic/nylon tube attached to the backside of the connector and then using a union connector to piece the other side of the broke plastic/nylon tube on the line coming from the pump, i just REALLY REALLY need help figuring out what size quick connecter i need. The brake lines have a smaller od than the fuel line does. Im thinking brake line is 3/8" per the norm of brake lines. I have scoured google and dsm forums everywhere for hours on end and i still cannot find the size quick connector i need to fit on the steel fuel line. Any and all help is very much appreciated. I attached a screenshot of the EXACT piece i need and plan on using. I just realy need to know what size quick connector i need for the steel fuel line. Thanks in advance guys!
    Screenshot_20200427-004951.png

1 - 2 of 2 Posts