DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just emailed streetweapon designs and they already make the drift kit for the pop up headlights..just to let everyone know so theres no more modding for our pop ups..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[email protected] is the addy but they didnt tell me there was that long of a wait..prolly only because you have the fixed headlights and everyone bought up that kit..unless im wrong but i dont think theres a wait because they didnt tell me that..
kwis

·
Registered
231 Posts
No pop ups for me

That could be a possibility. Only problem is, I drive a '92! I don't have pop up headlights! Check out some of the posts I made about my experiences. Search for "Drift"

Side note:
They don't stock the pieces in an inventory, they fabricate them as orders come in. At minimum you'd be looking at 6 weeks if you were the first person on the list. Also, they charge you upfront, (credit card) and then the process begins. So, if you're experience with Streetweapon Composites is as good as mine; you will pay in excess of $800, for just the front and side skirts alone, and they will take your money and not ship you anything until 1/3rd of the year is over. I had to drive around in a f*cked up car from an accident from March until August. (5 months-1 month to get the insurance money).

Word of Warning

1 - 5 of 5 Posts