DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going home on a nice sunny day the other day, i see this car closing in fast in my rear view mirror, it passes me, turns out its a 944 turbo, looked like a late 80's model...nice looking car, he then gets a red light, so i pull up slowly and stop, i was kinda hesitant if i should race him or not, until i heard him revving his car, well that made my decision come easy, so im like since its a 944 turbo, ( with a big turbo badge on the back) i should launch it....so here i come revving my car to about 5000 rpm, light turns green and i instantly took off on him, ( man i truly love allwheeldrive), by second gear i had at least 2 car lenght on this guy but third he started pulling, but never cought me, we went as fast as 180k's ( canada here) and the whole time i had at least a car if not more on this guy, we then slowed down, he gave me the thumbs up and kept on going, i honestly thought they were much faster cars as everyone knows a porsche is a very fast car....but i know better not to mess arround with a 911.
i was honestly impressed with my car, maybe my driving skills or maybe the guy didnt know how to drive his porsche, but who knows..i don't care ,i beat him anyways.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
they run 14's, they ranged from 210-240hp, they are quick and top out at 170's but they are mainly incredible handling

·
Registered
52 Posts
the turbo s model is fast as sh*t. And you are right about the handling, porsche said that the suspension in the turbo s is the best suspension out of all produced porsche's. I owned one, they are great.

·
Registered
73 Posts
It was probably stock. But man those things can haul in a hury if you start modding them. Adding a chip boosts power up to around 270-280 hp. It doesnt take much.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts