DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, First off when my car is cold(or somtimes warm) I give it gas and the RPM's dont raise but my my turbo spools and get boost. WTF do I have a leak or is it somthing else?

Second: My clutch is gone, I think my throw out bearing is screwed, car will barely go into gear. and my clutch pedal doesnt come all the way back either its kind of stuck until I put my foot behind it and give it a push. I am thinking about a ACT 2100 or 2600 I have a 2G awd so which would be best?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
1) Sounds like an intake leak.
2) Check the master and slave cylinders (pull their rubber boots and check for wetness) and rebuild/replace them if they leak. The reason why the clutch pedal does not return (as well as the cause of your shifting problems) is most likely air trapped inside the hydraulic system. See if the clutch pedal return (and shifting) improves after bleeding the system. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! jesus there are three of the same posts on help tech, I did a search and came up with nothing, maybe we need a sticky;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts