DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well yesterday I tried putting a grainger valve on my car,to make a long story short it ended up spiking like 25 lbs of boost on the stock turbo. seemed like the valve wasn't doing anything for my car so I took it off now my car runs like SHIT! from 1000-3000rpm when I rev, the car stutters. then when I drive the whole car shakes terribly. it seems like the car isn't getting enough fuel for it to run WOT...I dont know what the deal is...anyone?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on, I know someone out there knows something...I need help PRONTO!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I changed the spark plugs. seemed to help a bit but it still runs like shit. the idle is alright when first started up but once it idles for about 20 seconds it starts to miss. the engine will flutter a lot when you take off and makes loud bogging/fluttering noise when the rpms climb...Dunno if the O2 sesor could have caused this, or a fuel filter replacement was brought up??? I checked the compression on all the cylenders...190 +- on all four, so the head is fine. Im stuck on ideas...Got a check engine light, the chiltons manuel said to turn the ignition ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON and it will flash the check engine a number of times and that will tell you the code. Tried that but it doesn't flash anything.. God I love my car...:confused: :mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts