DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

2401 - 2420 of 2432 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just picked this little beastie up a week ago, 331 All wheel HP/340 All wheel torque

Thanks to member EDT007 for his guidance in purchasing this!

Meech

·
Honorary Moderator
2,723 Posts
Very nice. Lower it just a little and the stance will be perfect.

Any other pics?

·
Registered
87 Posts
here is some pictures of my 1G 90 laser, i did the eagle talon tsi body kit upgrade.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Awww, I really like the laser look. :(

Finally picked up a set of wheels. Now need to get coilovers next so it is no longer monster trucking it.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Gorgeous.

Time for an Ostrich/Jackal SD setup!! :p

(couldn't resist one last time, just for old time's sake)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
HAHAHA

It is currently on a 16g, Evo pump/injector/2g MAF setup. Not bad at 20lbs. My plan is to replace the passenger axle (I already have it, just need to put it in and get my core back), buy coilovers and tires, get an alignment, and then work on the body a slight bit. I really want to paint it red, but the gold on champagne is really growing on me (although I just put these wheels on 5 hours ago, so who knows if I will wake up tomorrow still hating this color). After that it is cleaning up some wiring in the bay and removing emmisions, and then driving it all summer.

Then this upcoming winter will be time to decide the next steps. Thinking V3, SD, new FMIC setup and intake, and maybe a bolt on 20g or Holset (the 16g has some good shaftplay, so it will need to be replaced by then).

I will be creating a build thread on my website that I run with a buddy, so once that is done I will be sure to post a link to it.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Awesome. For sure post a link. I really...really want to get back into a 1G bad. I love my 2G, but I miss my 1Gs...the SD/20G combo has to be my favorite simple/street combo. Although a nice .70 a/r T3 HX40 would be very nice for a FWD.

Also, dunno if I've mentioned this to you or not, but I'm gonna be running ECMLink in my 2G. Your mind is allowed to be blown.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes the laser def has a unique look, put i really always loved the eagle talon tsi. So i hunted the junk yards in my area for a few years until i finally saw one, i took the wing, and all ground effects and was fired up! The talon tsi just to me is the sharpest of the 90-91 1g's

Awww, I really like the laser look. :(

Finally picked up a set of wheels. Now need to get coilovers next so it is no longer monster trucking it.

2401 - 2420 of 2432 Posts