DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

2421 - 2431 of 2431 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Yes the laser def has a unique look, put i really always loved the eagle talon tsi. So i hunted the junk yards in my area for a few years until i finally saw one, i took the wing, and all ground effects and was fired up! The talon tsi just to me is the sharpest of the 90-91 1g's
I will admit, I'm not a fan of the flip up Lasers. However, a 92-94 Laser would be amazing. If I ever go AWD, I will seriously look for a 1gb laser.

·
Honorary Moderator
2,723 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Thank you Nick :) trying to take care of it. Trying really, really hard not to modify it.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Just put an exhaust on it..... ;)

And an air filter...

And wheels

And lower it a little.

And and you know it's coming.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Well it has a full genuine Apexi N1 as per previous owner (owned it off lease 1995-2015 when I bought it) but he included the full stock exhaust which is in mint shape. The car is already "lowered" on H&R springs, and the 2Gb 17's are only on there because I don't want to flatspot the mint 1G turbo swirlies he gave me with brand new 0 mile tires.

It has the stock airbox but there is a K&N in there LOL

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Sounds good except the 6266. Way too laggy for me. Twin-scroll billet 6-blade HX40? Yes please!

2421 - 2431 of 2431 Posts