DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to ask this question but I have looked around to find out what the power band is on a 95' 2G 420a, it's my daily driver but every now and then I play with it and I was just wondering what the power band is thanks.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Lulz. Unfortunate, but true. 29.375 HP if you have the 2GB hi-rise, you know downforce and all.

·
Registered
613 Posts
My buddy dino'd his completely stock automatic 95 RS, just for shits and giggles, and it put down 120HP.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
740 Turbo Brick said:
My buddy dino'd his completely stock automatic 95 RS, just for shits and giggles, and it put down 120HP.
Wow, that *is* sad. I can almost peddle my bike harder than that....oh, wait, my motorcycle has more RWHP than that!:tat:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Ya know whats funny, I thought that was low, until I put my GFs Saturn SL1 on the dyno. It came in at an ASTOUNDING 80 WHP!!!! I felt better about my 420A after that.

·
Registered
112 Posts
80? Why did they bother to even produce that lawn mower engine? haha

·
Registered
359 Posts
Saturns weigh less.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
this thread just makes me laugh. lets see who's gas getter is better! NOT!!!

Either way, I'd still roll a N/T Eclipse over a GM pos Saturn anyday, worse gas mileage or not. First off, its a GM car. Second, I have yet to see a Saturn that made me think "gee, I would drive that everyday." Nope, they all make me throw up a little in the back of my mouth.

420a FTW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts