DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 gs Eclipse. I had changed the driver side power window motor yesterday and both windows works well for about 15 min after I put the door panels on. But then both windows died. I turned the car off and cheeked the fusible link and the fuse they where ok. I could not find the relay’s location in the Haynes book. I got the dive side window working again I pushed it down in its track and it worked fine then I oiled the track. The passenger window still would not work I wired it directly to the battery and got it to go up. There is good continuity from the switch to the motor but no power going to the motor. The power lock relay still clinks so power is still getting to the passenger door switch. Any suggestions or help on locating the power window relay.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i changed the switch and nothing new but with a ground wire ran the the green and black wire and the switch hooked up to the green and red wire the window fine for going down and revers the ground wire and the switch wire and it works that way to how is that motor on the passenger side grounded any help or sugestions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.