DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 90 Eclipse Turbo, it is dark blue with black interior, modded air can, K&N, 150K, new head gasket, timing belt, tensioner, runs and drives well. What do you think I should ask for it??

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hey
I think you should sell it for $500 to this guy named "90tsi" He will buy it for that!
:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
i think if you sold it for 500 lots of people would buy it. i know i would. i bought my 90 laser rs turbo for 5200 canadian. most are up around 8 or 12 thousand, that i have seen. i don't see many or should i say any eclipses for sale.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
There are DOZENS of 90-91 DSM's in the local paper here. Mostly unmodded!. Generally, they are going for $2,000 to $3,500. The Eclipses are usually about $500 to $1,000 more than the same year Talon. (kinda funny, I think the 1gen Talons look better than the Eclipses) I would say depending on how fast you want it to sell, and how much you need to get out of it; look in the local paper and set your price.

------------------
Rocky Mountain
'91 Talon Tsi AWD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts