DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Bitpim does it all, you can put pix on, take pix off... get your contacts or any other data off your phone. It also lets you into EVERY file on the phone so you can edit the phones software. You can connect via any port your computer has. It's pretty good for ring tones as well.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
I have a program on my phone that came with it called mp3trimmer.

I open mp3, I set start time, end time, click make ringer. Done.

·
Registered
17 Posts
phonezoo.com it is free, and you can add your own music and custom chop it how ever you want. just like previously mentioned, it sends them to your phone when your done

·
Registered
233 Posts
Asmo, I dont know if you have found a new program or not yet.

I found this baby today. So far I have made 4 songs. Hollywood Undead's Diary and Paradise Lost. Brokencyde's Booty Call and Slipknot's Dead Memories.

http://makeownringtone.com/

·
Registered
142 Posts
I use audacity, which is really over kill and takes a bit to figure out, but you can be extremely precise with it. Then you just save your file as mp3, wav, or ogg and transfer away.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Asmo - honestly for what your asking for and for simplicity I would use myxertones.com(free), phonezoo.com(free), and zedge.net(free). They all allow you to upload your own mp3 songs and hack them up however which way you want. I use zedge most often and it has a pretty simple way of sending it to your phone. Since you said you have the Dare i'm guessing your on Verizon(so am I) so I know it works and they send very quickly to your phone. I have a 30 second cut-up of the resident evil theme.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts