DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PTE GT3561 Turbo
Slowboy Stainless steel o2 housing
Tial 38mm wastegate
Jmf heat shield
drain line and associated accessories

$1100

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Pics? What compressor cover do you have and what turbine housing do you have?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
s compressor housing.mitsu .68 turbine housing iirc.theres some pics in my cars for sale ad.let me know if u need better ones.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Is that the 4" inlet and 2.5" outlet cover?
I'm asking because I have the sp cover and was wondering if we can work out a trade. Also I have a non divided hotside, with the internal gate attached for the same turbo if your or someone else is interested.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes 4" and 2.5 outlet it has the holes arond comp cover.not looking to trade since im getting out of the game and dont need any parts.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Oh shut up already. Leave it to the mods to yell at everyone. Are you just trying to rasie your post count?

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Gamble said:
Oh shut up already. Leave it to the mods to yell at everyone. Are you just trying to rasie your post count?
Was I was interested but seeing he is Illiterate I'll pass. Bite my head off, jeez.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Good seller here guys. Buy with confidence. It sucks that you are getting out of the game Jose right when I am just getting back in.

Good luck with the sale.

-Remy

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Remy your getting back in already!? That didnt last too long haha.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Is that o2 housing recirculated? If it is, I am interested in everything but the o2 and wastegate which you would know can be easily sold aside... PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Waiting for pics man!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
NIce I would have this if it eas a month ago. All well my 3076R will have to work.:p Bump. This looks like a good deal.

·
Registered
417 Posts
flexnuts02 said:
Remy your getting back in already!? That didnt last too long haha.
It never does. I am a lifer.. what can i say :dunno:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts