DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, crazy me took the wing off my 94 talon about a year ago. I still have all the stuff for the wing, the only problem is that I lost both of the metal mounting brackets for the side wing pieces, most of the screws, and those white plugs that go into the body for the screw to go into. I figure these parts can be purchased from conicelli but I am unsure as to what part numbers they'd be. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Please help... otherwise I may be forced to use one of these:

You don't want that, do you? ;)

On a sidenote, this is what it looks like without the wing.

If you really like the look let me know. Maybe I'll keep it off.

Thanks guys!
Jason

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gonna mold that 1g wing onto your 2g? I don't think that'll look too good. :)

Someone out there has to think putting the thing back on is worthwhile!

Jason

·
Registered
131 Posts
my opinion is sell the wing overpriced to some honda kid and use the money to go towards some lowering springs or coilovers. and get that thing lower, it looks like you're gettin ready for the winter so you can go snow plowing. ;)

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,281 Posts
Go to a dealer and they have pics on their computer you can use to find parts and part #'s with. You NEED to put the spoiler back on - it looks hideous IMO without it on.:) Oh yeah, and get rid of that ghetto gap and put the stock wheels back on while you're at it;) I see those wheels on Civics and Integras ALL the time :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought those wheels over a year ago when no one else had them :(

Sigh... all good things come to an end. Dreaming of the Volk TE37's in 17x8 for now.

Jason

1 - 10 of 10 Posts