DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quickwhips is now offering the dsmlink as well as eprom chipping services.

Quickwhips have been chipping honda ecu's for over 3 years and decided to go into the dsm world of eprom's

Price on the DSMLink is 545 shipped and 30 dollars for us to chip your ecu.

If you are looking for a deal on other stuff please PM us

Thanks
Team Quickwhips

·
Registered
575 Posts
This maybe a really stupid question, but how can you sell the DSMLink cheaper than the guys who are making the DSMLink :confused:

I'm in the market for the DSMLink (new). It is not a matter if I'm going to buy one (the money is already saved), but when. I'm kind of holding out for the V3 but it's premier date is who knows when?? Do you have any inside info ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
^^ same Q, plus what is your turn around time?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
knewblewkorvett said:
This maybe a really stupid question, but how can you sell the DSMLink cheaper than the guys who are making the DSMLink :confused:

I'm in the market for the DSMLink (new). It is not a matter if I'm going to buy one (the money is already saved), but when. I'm kind of holding out for the V3 but it's premier date is who knows when?? Do you have any inside info ;)
The reason being they like to give around one a chance to sell it for them
I am sure they rather deal with 10 vendors then 1000s of customers, plus they don't have to push to sell the product if they have other people selling it for them, ok done with

My turn around time is 24-48 hours by shipping

Thanks
Richie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.