DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rear Subframe and mustache brace bushing for 1G Galant VR4 4G63 DSM Talon Eclipse Laser
Description::
Easy to install with basic tool in any shop. The factory rubber bushings simply burn out or removed with a piece of stainless wire like you would remove a windshield or a drill and a bunch of holes. Do Not, repeat, Do Not remove the inter steel ring that the original bushing was vulcanized to, You'll end up having bushings that are way to small to fit and will have to have a new inter steel sleeve made. Only remove the rubber and the inter bushing that the bolt goes into.
These greatly help in not only handling but also tire wear, launches and balance of the car.

Please let me know what color red or black.
I usual ship within 1 to 2 days of payment.

Price are set SUBFRAME $100 shipped in the USA
MUSTACHE BRACE $75 shipped in the USA
John R
Orlando FL
Paypal : [email protected]
Please contact me before ordering at [email protected] for installation tips and check this out

Attachments

·
3,305 Posts
How are these compared to the one "sold" by that aweful vendor?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I recently discovered a set of these in a parts GVR4 that I purchased and the quality is outstanding. Great product and John has a lot of positive feedback on the GVR4 board.

·
1,990 Posts
Very good video as well! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts