DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i hooked the 'charger to the thing i've become a boost freak. I want power, and i want a lot of it...

Its time to rebuild it forged but i was wondering what pistons and rods i should get,...

Im planning on doing the rebuild myself with some knowledgeable friends in an in and out fashion, ive been saving some money and im gonna start buying parts and having them on stand by then once i have all the parts im gonna rebuild, (its easier to save that way because you dont have $3000 in the bank you could find another use for)...

Im running a 14b on her now and i definately want to be able to give my engine all shes got, and i plan to upgrade to the s16g turbo. Let me know guys, also if you know of a place to get a total gasket kit that has like valve cover, head gasket, cam seals,plug seals, rear main oil seal.... the works,... please let me know

·
Registered
612 Posts
http://www.rpmrons.com/Eaglekits1.html
:D there u go
"EKM = MAIN ENGINE KIT contains complete gasket set, set of pistons and premium rings, main bearings, rod bearings, thrust washers (if applicable), timing belt, balance shaft bearings (if applicable), and a set of expansion plugs. (does not contain: camshaft, timing kit or oil pump)

EKG = GOLD ENGINE KIT (main kit as above) with oil pump.

EKR = RE-RING KIT contains complete gasket set, main bearings, rod bearings, thrust washers (if applicable) and a premium ring set.
"

"Talon 1995-98 1996cc 420A engine
2.0L F.I. 16-valve DOHC 4 gold kit EKC26EG $666.68 (95-96)
2.0L F.I. 16-valve DOHC 4 gold kit EKC26G $666.68 (97-on)
2.0L F.I. 16-valve DOHC 4 main kit EKC26EM $466.68 (95-96)
2.0L F.I. 16-valve DOHC 4 main kit EKC26M $466.68 (97-on)
2.0L F.I. 16-valve DOHC 4 re-ring kit EKC26ER $278.73 (95-96)
2.0L F.I. 16-valve DOHC 4 re-ring kit EKC26R $278.73 (97-0n) "

Definitely not cheap buut......
Im sure there are other places to find it but that is off the top of my head.
-Aaron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts