DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a basicaly stock 93 talon tsi, with maf mods boost guage and mbc. what minimum
other mods do you recomned, with a big 16g upgrade? im on a tight budget as of now, and want to noe the minimum parts i need to have a 16g run good on my car. thx.

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Though I don't think you have to have anything to run the turbo, I would suggest an upgraded fuel pump so you can turn up the boost. You should also have the supporting intake and exhaust mods done to realize the full potential of the turbo upgrade.

------------------
1995 Talon TSI fwd

·
Registered
729 Posts
You should definetly consider getting an exhaust and fuelpump. You might get by by just doing the fuelpump rewire, but i'd still recommend getting a higher flowing pump too. You really wouldn't enjoy the benifits of the bigger turbo until you do get the exhaust.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok..thx..yeah i am definitly getting an exhuast, regardless of if i get a 16g or not.
other than that the only thing else im thinkn bout doing is have TRE port my turbo, exhaust manifold and o2 houseing. that is..untill i get sum cash in my pocket...hehe

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yeah if you can afford the portwork, get it all done at the same time so everything gets matched. - a good mod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts