DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a recommendation on a headunit. Things it must have:
Sub control
Bluetooth. Prefer one with External mic, not sure how the ones are with it built into the face plate.
Streaming bluetooth music would be a plus but not necessary.
And be able to connect my iphone to it.

Someone had a used alpine cda-103bt for $150, and I'm on the fence about it. Looking to spend less than $200 if possible at all. Something decent, but not over the top, after all it's going in a saturn. So nothing too flashy or anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It has iPhone capability, external mic, and bluetooth music streaming for 150 bucks. And I've had nothing but positive experiences with this site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you have to pick from those 2 alpines, i'd say go for the second one. Just make sure it's a legit seller who's not gonna send you a cheap knockoff or one that's been used.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've always had good luck with Kenwood actually, i just bought a unit similar to what you are needing for $119.99. Check there website, it is USB and AUX compatible, with one sub output on the back.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes, I agree, Kenwoods are very nice. I have only used kenwoods and one pioneer. Both were great. I believe the Kenwoods are very user friendly, and have good prices.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I have a pioneer and it has all the features your looking foor. I bought it at best buy for $150. I'm not sure what model it is though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts