DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just changed my transmission oil to Synchroshift II. Can someone recommend a good fluid to put in the T-Case and diff? Still new to the AWD :rolleyes: I figure I'll get all the vital fluids changed before anything else goes on the car.

·
Registered
547 Posts
That's probably one thing I need to do on my Talon. It's a habit to change my truck's diff fluid and t-case fluid, but I never really think about the car. How hard is it to change the diff fluid? Just pop the cover like on a truck?

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Synchroshift style fluid is horrible.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
K_Mans_TSI said:
Synchroshift style fluid is horrible.
Why do you say that? It has worked wonders in both of my applications so far, but then again my cars are not making the same power as you. I'm just curious.

Thanks for the suggestion b00stedtalon, I've seen that name floating around I just couldn't think of what it was.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i have Mobile 1 full synthetic in my transmission and redline shockproof HD in the x-fer and rear diff. I still need a new driveshaft really so I cant tell if its done anything.. (carrier bearings-u-joints shot).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts