DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would have to be done to perform such a mod? I think it would look badass, and i'd be rid of the annoying rattling I tend to get from it whenever I go over my town's gay gay patchwork-roads...

if it's a reflector, this reflective coating is prolly right on the lens, not set back at all..so.. i wouldn't know where to begin... strip this stuff away, find a way to mount the bulb, somehow tint the thing red again... :confused:

anyone tried it?

BTW .. im talking about 2g's here... :D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Probably pretty easy to do. I don't know if you remember, but a couple months ago we were talking about lighting the center section. I did this with my car...

...and that's just an "always on when the car is on" mod...but it would be just as easy to run wires from the stock high mount stop light location and hook up the LED bar to that. Not a bad idea...and pretty creative. If you decide to do it and need help, hit me up...I'll be glad to lend some advice.

For now tho, do a search here on "center section" or "tail mods" or something. You'll at least get some ideas on where to start. I think I put an install guide in one of those posts as well.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeah i just put a turbo spoiler on and have the 3rd brake light just setting on the hatch cover. the windows are tinted hella dark so at night it lights up the whole rear. i asked a few friends how it would look if i riged it inside the center brake section. the l.e.d.s are really bright. should lite up alot more than in the link you posted. or if you could break the light bar and make like a dimond star in the center section. might look bad, don't know. something different for sure.:dunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts