DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
That van is awsome

·
Registered
493 Posts
he was a pioneer and will be truly missed. let us only hope they keep improving on the minivan as a salute to him.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Gus was a member of the NEDSM yahoo group, & his passing has saddened all. His web page was one of the first I found, I run his model boost controller on both my cars. Even though I only ment him once at new england dragway, he was an inspiration, sort of a hero to me.
R.I.P.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I didnt read that part about the guy.... thats really sad to hear

·
Registered
126 Posts
Aww man, if he's the one that spanked that z28, he will be greatly missed by myself and all my friends who gave cheers to him. Anyone have the vid?

r.i.p.

·
Registered
430 Posts
this is why ill never get a bike, i knwo wat some of u guys r gonan say its the peopel but not hte bike, but its just happend too much this year. i know a few peopel that died and i have a frind whos been in a coma over a montha nd a half now

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
Not very many things bring a tear to my eye any more, but I'm on the verge of letting it go. I rember stumbling on to his site, when I very first started looking at dsms(I couln't have been more than 15) He seemed like an awsome person, and I rember seeing him talk about how he would pull up to the drag strip and have all of his kids pile out of the van, and then go kick some ass with it. Anybody with the dedication to make a minvan that fast, was a true car enthusiast. Not just some punk ass ricer in the whole car sceen for the image, and to try and pick up girls, but some body who was one of us, some body that works on the car them self just for the fact that it makes you kind of proud inside to look back and say I did that with my own hands. God bless Gus Mahon and may he rest in peace. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts