DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to work and I see this completely riced out Camaro! He had one of those HUGE drag racing hood scoops like this :

and a totally riced out body with ugly gfx, tail lights, etc... a domestic ricer ! :D

So I figured, all ricers are slow and put it behind his tail, then made sure he noticed i was looking for a race... we both turn a right on a light, I think he was going to turn at first then he removed signal, but then came back to turning in when he saw i put traffic signal to go right. That's how I figured he was going to race me too.

So when we come on to the street I just step on it and I think so did he (from his v8 noise at high rpms I could tell), I start behind him but start slightly pulling him some distance, I pass him and probably go ahead by about 2 cars by the time im like 80mph. I think he gave up after that coz i pulled a lot more easier... and then entered some shop from what I could see in the rear mirror, maybe embarassed ?! I don't know, it was a pretty quick race so it's hard to go into details... but all I can remember is that ugly riced out Camaro! :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Which brings me to my next point dont smoke crack.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey ricardo, how do you like the AGP? I am trying to decide between that and the big28. Oh and BTW, nice kill although i really couldn't understand what you were talking about!!:D What kind of camaro was it?

·
Banned
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure what kind of camaro was because it was totally riced out, I think it was the z28. I like the agp t28, i'm still running only 11psi though, it probably starts to develop real power after 16psi.

As for traffic signals I meant turning signals or whatever you call that when you use to indicate you're going to make a turn. I'm sorry if it sounded crappy, but then again English is not my first language.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts