DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought these rims recently.. no even on the car yet.
Now i have a chance to pick up some rx-7 rims with 225-50r's already on them. If i kept the rims i have id would have to buy lowering springs, camber kit and buy new tires. whereas the FD rims would fill my fenders nicely i think.

So my problem is, the rims i have now, look better then the FD rims, but is it worth the extra $900?

·
Registered
724 Posts
I bet the rx7 wheels are wider, and lighter, and less rotational mass. Get those, sell these, powdercoat those..you'll be happy. Clean. Simple. Subtle. Understated. That's what I like.

-A. Swift

·
Registered
485 Posts
Actually the rx7 rims look so much better than those in my opinion ofcourse. Powdercoat your rx7 wheels and they'll look awesome. Not to mention the advantage.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
IMO those rims pictured are ugly... But that's just me, sell them and get those rx7 rims ;) they are sexy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't care for those rims you bought either. The FD rims give it a cleaner look, and you then have some extra money to put elsewhere!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I liked the look of the rims pictured, but if you gotta shell out an extra grand, I doubt its worth it...what did you decide?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Back from the dead? The op hasn't even been on talk since August.

Last Activity: 08-24-2008 04:39 PM
Trader Rating: (0)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts