DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

RNR Racing

1731 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  92tealTSI
I just bought a 3'' turbo-back exhaust. The were having a sale last month, I got 3'' piping, a test pipe and a JIC bullit muffler...all stainless for 662 shipped. The exhaust is of excellent quality, but hangs a little low in the rear. It did however take them 5 weeks to get it out to me, but only 1 day to take my money...
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
on there site it says 2-3 weeks for shipping but where the other 3 weeks went who knows. there getting better I remember back in the day people were waiting for 4months+. Do you have any sound clips?
I do believe their exhaust systems are built to order. And they have very competitive prices to boot. I know my buddy here got a 3" o2 eliminator turboback with apexi muffler last year and it took them 7 weeks to get here.
Mine only took 3 weeks...but thats because I told them I needed it before one of our meets so that my fellow members could see/hear it and order a group buy. :D
Ordered a turbo back from them awhile ago, took 2 months to recieve it. But quality was good for the price
For us, RNR took like 6 months to get their exhaust here. And then it was bent crappy. Quality my eye.

everyone was already aware of how long it takes for them to ship out your exhaust systems.. i was hoping reading this review that things have changed.. apparently not.. :(
Chicago1 said:
on there site it says 2-3 weeks for shipping but where the other 3 weeks went who knows. there getting better I remember back in the day people were waiting for 4months+. Do you have any sound clips?

I don't have any sound clips yet, but it sounds mean. It has a real deep tone...I love it
Every single RNR review can be shortened to: "I bought a [insert type of exhaust]. They have good prices. But it took over [insert stupidly long timeframe] to get to my door."

Are they really so busy that they can't bend and weld some pipes within a 2 month period?
they make all of their stuff to order, I waited a month for my exhaust, I got my FMIC in a week though. Worth the wait if you ask me
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.