DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used a FMIC off a SAAB or starion. If so, how much do they usualy cost at a junk yard and what is the core size and number of rows.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about the SAAB IC's ('87 ^ 9000's and 93's only). I used to work at a SAAB dealership and I used to see them with the front end off and the FMIC's are preatty dam big. It wouldn't be too hard for me to pick one up for sheap/free. Just wondering how difficult the install would be.

·
Registered
556 Posts
those IC's might look good (HEY! its a FMIC!) but theres no such thing as a free lunch. those wont flow or cool like a High Performance FMIC kit. The only real "deal" ive seen is the Supra SMIC conversion, which still requires cutting holes.

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,495 Posts
MPLSTSi said:
Has anyone used a FMIC off a SAAB or starion. If so, how much do they usualy cost at a junk yard and what is the core size and number of rows.
If you were to click on the
at the top-right of the screen and searched for 'starion' you would have gotten more info than you could have read in a day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts