DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for other DSMs in the San Antonio area, I have a 95 GSX, is there anybody out there???????

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was born and raised in SA but I am 3 hours away now in San Angelo, I have my team back home (San Antonio) and we have a few DSMs in it and are looking for more so we can have an all DSM cruise to the local weekend hot spots. Any DSM up for it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I ended up selling my GSX to a guy in Austin. I will tell him to come join these forums. BTW anyone need a Fidanza lightweight flywheel or Exedy OEM clutch ? I need to sell these things lol.

·
Registered
268 Posts
any dsms in the victoria/beeville/corpus christie area? i am in the process of moving down there. not sure where i will be living tho

·
Registered
11 Posts
1gen Talon tsi Ft. Hood, well alright I'm in Iraq right this minute writeing this but i am stationed in hood. anyone in the hood, Killeen area with a 1gen?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We need to make a Texas DSM sub group, and have our own Shootout in one of the bigger city's once a year.

·
Registered
666 Posts
that sounds like a good idea. i dont know anyone else that is into dsm, so i feel lonely

·
Registered
1 Posts
1990 GSX Down here In SA Texas. I was going to reply sooner but it took them forever to activate my account :rolleyes: . heh.

·
Registered
268 Posts
sounds good to me, i need to meet some localish dsmers, cause the car scene here sucks

·
Premium Member
866 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Marble Falls, its an hour away from Austin.
There are 2 more Dsm owners, we frequently go to Austin
and every now and then to SA

1 - 20 of 54 Posts