DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, looking forward to meeting some good people and talking about our favorite car. Here's mine, a 95 Talon ESI(yea I know, but you should talk to my ins agent before you ask why). Just got it paid off so now there should be some extra $$$ around to whip her into shape this winter/spring. Right now it's just basic bolt on stuff; intake,exhaust,springs,struts,wheels.

jeez...those are 17s??shoulda gone bigger!

·
Honorary Moderator
2,889 Posts
Should of been posted here in the The LOUNGE =)

Nice ride :).

Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad, I guess I get to be this weeks idiot newbie, every board has one. And here I was so happy I got the pic to post on the first try.....sorry guys:(

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Its no problem. Just dont let it happen again. ;)

Hell, at least you posted your pic. You did good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The way things have been going lately you're probably more likely to spot it on a rollback lol! I mostly stick to the NW side if you're ever out+about.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah, we're usually around the Gahanna/Easton area. There's three of us. A Red GST. Black GST, and a Silver GSX. All 2g's. If you ever see us stop and say hey.

·
Registered
434 Posts
you guys should come out to K-mart on westerville rd, firdays and satudays.... oh.. and JOIN THE FUCKIN BOARD...( if not aleady ) http://www.columbusdsm.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts