DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this "supposed" friend recently has been hangin out with these other people now. I have no problem with that i just kinda laugh and wait for his ass to be sent to juvy for all the shit there doing. well anyway whenever me and my boy trav wanna go do something we call him up and he tells us... no i dont wanna im hanging out with my other friends. thats exactly what he says to us. Well anyway i dont have to much of a problem with that but lately all his "friends" which consist of two people have been making fun of me about something that he should have never have told anyone we kinda had a pact. Its about some shit i said while i was drunk off my ass for the first time and ended up getting my ass beat which i thought was pretty funny. Anyway i just laugh at them cause im like 6 foot 220 pounds which these kids you could pick up like toothpicks. im thinkin instead of beating the hell out of all these people i think it would just be a hell of alot more fun screwin with this kids car. He has a 91 firebird 305 auto with no mods what so ever. I just needed some idea's. I dont wanna like destroy his car or make him pay hell loads of money for it but i want to do something to it that would just make it run like shit or in make it undrivable or just uncomfortable to drive or make him spend hours trying to fix whatever we did. By the way this kid has turned into a little depressed whining stupid little bitch into some ego maniac. Its kinda funny to cause everyone used to feel sorry for him at work and now they all hate him hehe funny shit. Well any idea's would be apprecieated. sorry for the long post

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,495 Posts
:realmad:
Screwing with other people's cars is for babies. If you want to be a man about it, either let it go or confront them.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
don't ever screw with another man's car.
Thats about the biggest p*ssy thing you could ever do.
You can punch, kick, scrape, shoot, cut, beat the living shit out of a man. But never touch his car.

I would absolutely go on a rampage if anybody would screw with my car. It's the most disrespectful thing anybody could do
:mad:

·
Registered
445 Posts
stanfosd said:
Screwing with other people's cars is for babies. If you want to be a man about it, either let it go or confront them.
Exactly.

Lose the skirt, and handle it like a man.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Dont fuck with a mans car!

It doesnt matter how much of a faggot you think that kid is..Messing with a mans car is the worst thing. I know for one i would love to get my ass beat rather than have my car messed with. That also shows that kid that you are a pussy for doing that. Just go beat both of their asses for talking shit about you and call it a day.:slam: :crackit:

·
Registered
143 Posts
this kid has turned into a little depressed whining stupid little bitch into some ego maniac
It sounds like the guy has enough problems without you messing with his car. Nobody acts like that without a reason. Be a man and let it go.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
stanfosd said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.