DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that when you first sign up to DSMTalk and put in all your info and click on submit, there should be a verification page before it is accepted...i lost my first choice for my screenname because of a typo in my email address...so now im DSMRSTPOS instead of POSDSMRST....see how much better it sounded before? LOL ok anyway just a thought.

Mike

[This message has been edited by DSMRSTPOS (edited October 20, 2000).]

G

·
It's a limitation in the script. Other than creating a brand new hack to the code, there is nothing that can be done about that :( (Except typing carefully :))

------------------

·
Registered
350 Posts
I think it sounds better this way...
POSDSMRST sounds like something you might not want to read on a Honduh board... :) :)
Just my two cents for your new title...

------------------
Rocky Mountain Talon - modified
Live, Learn, Love and Bleed DSM...

My DSM

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey i see your point....ah well it wont be a POS much longer anyway...i have an AWD talon rear bumper and side skirts for it and im in the process of buying the much cooler AWD talon front bumper from the DSM trader and since someone ran a stop sign and hit me a few weeks ago im going to get that fixed and have the whole car painted while im at it...it should look pretty nice...all black, no trim. I would like to find some OEM stickers though...but i dont know if they are available..the one im looking for says TURBO INTERCOOLER and it goes on the front fender between the wheel and door.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts