DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
I just found some RX7 550cc Injectors that I bought along time ago, AND will include them If you get these cars (notice i said cars, u need to take both) out of here! EMAIL me [email protected] and I will get back to you. I am Open to offers but I can't loose too much money on the GSX.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am very interested in the cars. Are the still available, I am off of work tomorrow and will be able to come and get them. Email me at [email protected] or just PM me. Thanks

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Does anyone read through the entire thread before posting? He said he sold the cars already.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The_EE said:
Does anyone read through the entire thread before posting? He said he sold the cars already.
He never said the car was sold. He said considered the car sold and someone is on there way to pick it up. He never came back on the thread and said the car was sold. So could you please reread the thread before you post false info.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
A guy is on his way now to get it.. Consider both CARS sold.!

This sentence makes me believe, as would anyone with a grade school education, that the cars are sold.

Clues to this conclusion.

1: Guy is on the way to pick cars up
2: Consider them sold.

I think I read it just fine :p

have a good day

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.