DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is a video I took last night with my friends GoPro camera. It is just a couple small pulls and a pathetic launch haha. But this was the first meet up of UNCW's car club, I am the president so it was a good turn out and we all had some fun. I was on my way to pick up one of my fraternity brothers at the library and my buddy Brian followed me in his WRX and was like dude we're doing this now haha, so we took a little footage. Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/35355425

Oh, and if anyone has any idea what that break up is in the first pull in second gear right before I shift to third. I thought it may be a miss fire or something, but I haven't been able to nail it out yet. Thanks!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Cool video's on that whole page. I might just have to fork out the cash for a GoPro....

BTW it sounded like a possible boost leak, should be an easy fix.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, my buddy Brian has the camera. I had one, but took it wakeboarding and ate shit too hard. It broke the mount the camera came with and now my camera is at the bottom of the lake I go wakeboarding in haha. But yeah man definitely a solid investment!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts