DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after all the hard work its all done and ready to get washed and detailed. Chris came down in his 1GA white GS-T and we ended up taking pictures of both cars.

Later on that night we ended up doing some major buffing on the car

And the next day after the final detail..

I could see my self:D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Not too shabby. God I hate detailing cars, it takes so long and the get dirty after a few hours of driving :(

Oh yeah, the FMIC is of center a little bit :p

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
You should have got ahold of mike. A black/silver photoshoot would have been sweet. Also LOL at Mason

swade

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
swade said:
You should have got ahold of mike. A black/silver photoshoot would have been sweet. Also LOL at Mason

swade
Never realy thought of that, Yeah mason looks funny in that picture lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
I thought it was Mike's car at first, Missouri makes it that much more beleiveable lol.

I must say, some of the stuff (blacked out lights, cut bumper, etc) I'm not a fan of... but the car looks GOOD. Damn clean. It's like an evil version of my car (looks just the same, just blacked out), has a really nice stance, and the engine bay... NICE! I was expecting an evo3 or something...:p

Badass 1g.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Did you buy separate black lights or did you paint/tint them? Looks really great! You have given me some inspiration for my car now since it's the same color scheme.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NY 95 TSI AWD said:
Very nice cars. I really like that orange valve cover. Do you know what that orange is called?
Im not sure but I know that he sent the valve cover to JNZ and they did the powdercoating. Ill find out what the color is called

·
Registered
463 Posts
Turbodsm_96 said:
Im not sure but I know that he sent the valve cover to JNZ and they did the powdercoating. Ill find out what the color is called
Thanks. I'll have to send them mine eventually.

·
Honorary Moderator
4,838 Posts
turbofonz said:
I thought it was Mike's car at first, Missouri makes it that much more beleiveable lol.

I wouldn't blame you. Most people around here probably do double takes haha. They are both black/gray two toned 1Gs with gunmetal aftermarket wheels and lowered. :rolleyes: Only DSMrs could tell them apart. Few subtle differences though. For example:

Mine is the opposite. It has clear front lenses, uncut front bumper and "sleuthed" FMIC, no "E" emblems, no lip, stock hood. That's just the front. ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Is that the obx tububar exhaust manifold? How is it holding up? There have been debates that obx manifolds crack easily, especially when wrapped.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
diambo4life said:
I wouldn't blame you. Most people around here probably do double takes haha. They are both black/gray two toned 1Gs with gunmetal aftermarket wheels and lowered. :rolleyes: Only DSMrs could tell them apart. Few subtle differences though. For example:

Mine is the opposite. It has clear front lenses, uncut front bumper and "sleuthed" FMIC, no "E" emblems, no lip, stock hood. That's just the front. ;)
Its funny how people think most cars look the same for example. Mine..... I always have people telling me they saw me going down a road, or my car was parked somewhere......?? Its funny how they cant tell the wheels apart which no one has around here or the wingless look which I havent seen in white or how about that 2gb conversion that for some reason non-dsmer's cant tell apart.

·
Registered
462 Posts
bento said:
Is that the obx tububar exhaust manifold? How is it holding up? There have been debates that obx manifolds crack easily, especially when wrapped.
For some reason I don't think that's an OBX manifold...;)

·
Honorary Moderator
4,838 Posts
Have them brace the actual WG flange on the Gst. The weight of that Tial 44WG and the dumptube WILL crack the manifold. The bolt on the C.H. is not enough. :eek:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
diambo4life said:
Have them brace the actual WG flange on the Gst. The weight of that Tial 44WG and the dumptube WILL crack the manifold. The bolt on the C.H. is not enough. :eek:
Tell that to blake:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts