DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Elite DSMtalker
334 Posts
which house is yours? any?

·
Elite DSMtalker
1,923 Posts
What did you do, go drive through some nice neighborhood and take pictures in front of every house? :p

·
Registered
249 Posts
i've got a house like that....well, at least some of the pics i take infront of other people's mansions make it look that way :) love finding cool places to take a pic w/ the ol 'car infront of as many mansions/cool buildings as i can...wish i could have one of them though

·
Elite DSMtalker
2,496 Posts
Why did you take the x off your gsx logo but then put performance stickers on? Not to talk down i just don't understand.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Anyone who knows anything about DSM's knows those ugly ass swirl rims (No offense... ;) ) are a trademark of early 2G GSX's.

Eh, not bad, I don't get the whole debadging the "ECLIPSE" on the rear center section though... I like my eclipse logo :(

·
Registered
574 Posts
Debadging is very cool. Very nicely done. I would lose the Xtreme clutch stickers though, they are cheezy.

Oh, and don't use Mobil 1 tranny fluid in your transmission, the GL-5 oil will gradually eat away your brass synchros.

Joe

·
Registered
186 Posts
where at in nebraska?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why did you take the x off your gsx logo but then put performance stickers on? Not to talk down i just don't understand.
I didn't take the "X" off anything, the car was completely debadged (except for the "ECLIPSE" in the center panel) and one day while picking up an inner cv boot @ the local dealership I thought it would be funny to slap a lil' GS badge on there. The stickers (though cheasy) had to go on.... After fighting with this car to put in the pressure plate and clutch disk it was like a right of passage.... I had to put them on :)

As far as people still being able to tell..... HAH! Yeah, maaaaybe other DSM enthusiasts, but typically no one can tell the difference. There are many, the grey turbo bar, the sidemount, my rear differential, the boost and a/f guages etc.

As for mobil 1 eating away at synchros.... I highly doubt that it will, but I'll keep every informed if any of them go bad. Thus far it's smoothed out the tranny a bit, and I've never had any problems @ 113k + miles *crosses fingers*

Oh, and I live in Omaha, Nebraska.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts