DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the correct speed bleeder sizes for my car (96 Talon ESi 4dsc non-ABS braking system). Do u guys think this is a good idea. www.speedbleeder.com ??? Or should i just buy some type of brake vaccumm kit that I can use on other cars as well??

·
Registered
471 Posts
I had those on a few of my SCCA cars and they are a gift from GOD himself................................love em!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Besides, It was IMPOSSIBLE to try to have my wife help me bleed brakes.................syncronizing that deal was a friggen chore!!!!!

Get the speedbleeders or date and ugly ******** mechanic chick

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
TNOMUD said:
Besides, It was IMPOSSIBLE to try to have my wife help me bleed brakes.................syncronizing that deal was a friggen chore!!!!!

I almost pissed myself when I read this.............Only cause I've already been there and tried this one. Beleive me using the "WIFE" method does not work. I'm still laughing over this....... :D :D :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
should be SB7100 front and rear

·
Registered
607 Posts
if you can't find speed bleeders most auto parts stores sell a piece of vinyl tubing with a check valve that does the same thing :)

and yes the speed bleeders do help considerably :)

·
Registered
850 Posts
Man, why doesn't that Speedbleeder site give more application charts? So what would be the correct model number to use on a 98 GS-T (no ABS)? Would it be the same SB7100s as previously mentioned?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts