DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the deal the tranny is cable and the motor is electronic. How do make this work its sucks not being able to tell how fast I'm going. I got a new block but its a '98 and the trans is out of a '94 i believe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok english. The part of the speedo coming out of the trans is a cable the other part that connects to that piece is electrical. Is that any better. I don't know what other way to explain it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess nobody understood what I was talking about. I will try to explain this again. The transmission thats in the car is out of a 1994 and the speedo is cable drive, while the motor is out of a 1998 and that connection to the speedo is electrical. My question is how do I make that work? Do i need to convert it to all cable or electrical. My speedo and odometer do not work. Can anyone help me out?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.