DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i ordered the 1g AFPR. I haven't heard from charged air systems since i got the automatic order reciept by email. I tried calling them, but no one answers and i just get their voicemail....but its full!??!? Has anyone else had this problem, or know why they haven't replied to my emails or dont answer the phone? Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think everyone has had this problem. I ordered one to about a month ago. At one point I recieved an email stating that all the regs were in stock and ready to go out. This was like almost 3 weeks ago. Since then I haven't had a repy to any of my emails. I know if I back out now, and spend the extra cash for the buschur sx regulator, everyone is going to get their regulators from charged air...

·
Registered
827 Posts
How'd you pay for it? If cc just dispute it; if paypal (and they haven't completed it yet) cancel it, or dispute it.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Paypal will allow you to dispute a charge, but since it hasn't been charged yet, just cancel the order through paypal. I haven't had to do this, but I'm pretty sure I saw the procedure to do so in the paypal help files. Paypals help is pretty good... just look for disputing charges or refunds or cancelling; something like that will get you in the right direction.

·
Registered
495 Posts
CAS's customer service absolutely sucks. it took approx. 6 weeks
to receive mine. after countless phone calls and emails (all unreturned i might add), i finally checked with my credit card co.
to find it had been charged. got mine two weeks after my cc was charged. i vow never to do business w/ CAS. i'll take my money elsewhere. how they manage to stay in business w/ such poor customer service, i'll never know. good luck getting your's. hurry up and wait.

·
Registered
931 Posts
About the PayPal "dispute it" thing, even though CAS has taken the money from my account, can I get the money back without speaking to them (because I can't get a hold of them)? Is that what the "dispute it" thing is (canceling the transaction that's already gone through)?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts