DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went ahead and ordered some shocks and springs from summit. I know Im going to need some camber fixed and was looking around and found this

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=94647&ck=

So i know i might have to add 4 washers in the back but what about the front? Can some one tell me how much it would be? Or where to get the kit for the front camber?

·
Registered
187 Posts
which sportlines did you get?the ones with the 1.6 " or 1.9 " drop?I'm pretty sure you can get away with the 1.6 drop sportlines without a camber kit,don't know about the 1.9's.I had the same combo with the 1.6 drop and if i could do it again, i would of gotten the Pro-kit intsead of the sportlines.The pro kit doesn't look as good but it makes your car handle way better.The sportlines are kinda spongy at high speeds on uneven surfaces.regardless,way better then stock anyways.just my .02

·
Registered
695 Posts
if you get the 1.6 sportlines... if you get nice adjustable shocks shouldnt it be nice? or still no?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did not know there were two different drops from sportlines. So i dont know which ones i m going to get. I was just asking to get ready and know in advance. So i dont do all the work and then have to redo all the work to put in some camber adjustments.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I didn't know they made two different kinds of sportlines :confused: Or are you trying to say that they are 1.6 but if you let them settle they go to about 2 inches of drop? I too am wondering how many washers to add. I have yet to install my sportlines/koni yellow suspension. I've have them for awhile now. :eek:

·
Registered
187 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts