DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I posted this in the Electronics section but got no response so here goes. Last week I installed a Compustar alarm with remote start in my 1997 GSX. I had unplugged what I think was the airbag wires under the driver's side dash, so that I had more room to work and move wiring out of the way. I finished everything up and made sure it was all plugged in again, but now the SRS light is on all the time and won't go away. I checked all the fuses and tried to reset the ECU but nothing helps. I did a search on this and the only answers were to pull the gauge cluster out and take out the light bulb for the SRS light, or go to the dealership and have them clear the light. I refuse to take my car to the dealership because they can never get anything right, and they charge way too much too. Is there any way at all that I can get this light to go away without taking the bulb out? It is extremely annoying! Please help. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts