DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what table/option in ECUFLASH i can modify to reduce the amount of fuel for starting with my new 850 cc injectors. I have great afr's and fuel trims while running, but starting it take a minimum of 10 seconds of cranking to get it started. If I pull the fuel pump connector and let the car die, plug it back in and then try to start it starts right up. I've tried MAF Smoothing, TPS Fuel Adder (though not sure which way to adjust it) and I've raised the AFR on 500-1000 RPM blocks with 10-40 percent throttle. Nothing seems to help.

Replaced my FPR with an adjustable and I have it set to exactly 43.5 at idle with the vacuum line disconnected. What else can I do?

I've found some threads on EVO websites but they mention a table I can't find. Perhaps it has a different name for dsms?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,398 Posts
Not too many of us have 99 ecu's that you can reflash. Most of us are dsmlink users. Is it possible you have a bad coolant temp sensor?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts