DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a stillen front bumper and some VIS Battle 2 Skirts. I saw a car with this set up and it looked awsome, I tried stillen.com but they must have discountinued it or something. I have no Idea where to start looking for the skirts. I plan on getting my cat-back (apex N1) then my next thing will be a body kit. after that it's back to preformace :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just received my stillen from stillen.com, I bet you were looking under 1995 eclipse when you actually have to look under the 1997 eclipse. You have to get the '97 headlights, if you didnt know,They still have it I'm sure mine just showed up in a big box about a week ago. Just have to get it painted and slap it on my car. It looks awesome and its urethane. Im not sure on the side skirts though.

-peace

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh hey your right....there are two pages (I didn't see the next page button). Let me know how it fits. Anyone know where I can find this bumper for less than 400?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Look around for a used one. I bought mine from someone that lived near me for like $300. Try dsmtrader.com, ebay, ect...

You will have to get 97-99 Eclipse headlights but it will bolt right on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts