DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey James, I dont care what anyone says that was funny. But I can say there is a handfull of guys with quick cars. But most are still in the build up process. The reason I joined was because they have a stronger will to be a club and interact with other members. They have lots of plans and the ability to go through with them. Now we are wondering what to do with the extra donations. We have a hole in the wall shop that I think is gonna be upgraded pretty soon. But its a nice place to work if you dont have shit. IMO I think the problem is that we have to many 2g girlie cars, lol. JK guys and girls . Anyways I wanted to congradulate you for the funny. Keep up the controversy.
Robert 90 Laser RST
[email protected] :D
EOS

·
Honorary Administrator
4,869 Posts
Thanks... I understand about the cars being "on the way"... my car is still in the build-up process too. It's real close to being done though (are they EVER done?). I'm gonna be running around with the baby turbo on the new motor just to see how it does. I've run it for all of 3 minutes since building it and the throttle response really impressed me.. can't wait to drive it. Should be ready to roll this weekend. Then once my frikkin exhaust gets here, I can start working on the few things that I need for the turbo swap.

I don't have a problem with EOS or anything, just wanted to poke it with a stick to see if it's alive, if you know what I mean. Looks like yall have a good thing going.

99mph trap... gotta keep your membership eh? :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts