DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where the girls are high and the morals are low... the glamorous world of strip clubs. i actually was wondering what the laws were in other states. in nj there are basically 2 types. juice bars you have to be +18, the chicks get totally nude, and you cant serve alcohol. other bars are 21+, you can drink, and the chicks just wear tiny ass bikinis and stuff...THATS WEAK!! you just gotta love dancers and their high morale.

if anyone has any good stripper/dancer stories, lets here them. well i have a good one...a while back my buddy has this small party. unsatisfied with the quantity of tail at his house, he decides to call up this "stripper" (yeah a whore). so they get some shit worked out over the phone and the minimum for here to show up is like 400 or so. so after an hour or so wait, she shows up with her pimp in the car. GOD DAMN...WHAT A MESS!! some yellow eyed, liquor smelling crack head of a broad is waiting to bang some of my buddies. we're histerical cause she is SO busted. no one can keep a straight face. she didnt get beat with the ugly stick..she got rodney King'd with it. so anyway, no one wants to bang her but she needs the money or the pimp is gonna have some of his "boys" stop by. so what does my dumb ass friend do...he starts auctioning off his parents liquor bottles to pay for the slut. he then preceeds to down crazy amounts of shots (to get her better looking) and takes her upstairs!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I've never got the whole infatuation with strip clubs. My friends have offered to bring me many times, but It's just never intrigued me.
I always figured I'd rather be seeing a naked girl I know and could touch rather than have some dirty trick working for my money.

Not saying its stupid, just not my thing. But hey if you like it, more power to you.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Strip clubs are the only place where you can blantantly stare at ass and titties and not get slapped :)

All strip clubs out here are 18+, but 21+ to drink. They stop serving alcohol and naked ladies after 1am :( That law sucks about the girls having to wear clothes after 1am in a full nude strip club :mad: They just prance around in their g's and tiny shirts at 1am. That's usually when we leave ;)

·
Registered
445 Posts
infury said:
I've never got the whole infatuation with strip clubs. My friends have offered to bring me many times, but It's just never intrigued me.
I always figured I'd rather be seeing a naked girl I know and could touch rather than have some dirty trick working for my money.

Not saying its stupid, just not my thing. But hey if you like it, more power to you.
100% exactly the way I feel. I've gotten dragged to a few but never seen the hype... Why give the scammers money for nothing but a look, when you can go get a real girl, and have all the fun you want. Hands on.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not really a big fan of them myself....regular bars are a different story. yeah picking up a girl is way better than looking at one. im 22 now but back in the day when you turn 18 its cool.

i have to give it to montreal for the best clubs hands down... god the girls they have are hot and do things that probably "arent legal" here in the US. anyone who is looking for a fun trip hit that city up, especially since you only have to be 19 to drink. lots of cool stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts