DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not stripping it for weight loss. I'm going to replace the factory stereo (wiring and all) as well as the seats.

Since it's all coming out for the job, I'm going to replace the carpet, and anything else that needs it.

I've found a few threads regarding aftermarekt carpets, but most people were looking for other colors/patterns. I'm looking for the best fitting, factory replacement carpet in the stock color. If anyone knows of a source other than the dealer, please let me know.

Is there anything else I should get ahead of time from the dealer? Clips, fasteners, padding, etc?

Anything else I should do while I've got the interior gutted? Battery re-location, fuel pump rewire, etc????

·
Registered
56 Posts
there's a place in my town called bay area glass and upholstery. they said they can order and install aftermarket pre-fit carpet for $250. best bet is to try and find a place like that where you live. usually anyone who does auto carpet and upholstery can order you carpet and install it for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts