DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am currently 18 will be 19 in 3 months, right now I work at a car dealer and I detail cars for 7 bux an hour. Now I'm starting college next week and my hours are gonna be cut down. I need to find a new or another job that pays well and will be flexible. Anyone have any ideas of where I coudl start looking and what not I really want to make more money so I can do more to my car at one time. Help me out here

·
Registered
495 Posts
may i suggest waiting tables or tending bar. it's ideal for a students. that's what i did when i was in school. the hours are reasonable flexible and the pay isn't bad. plus, it's mainly at night. so your days are freed up for classes and sleeping. the bonus, you'll get to meet lots of cute girls through those jobs. anyways, good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bar tending is a cool job. my personal opinion is try to bar tend at a cool ass bowling alley near your house, i work at one of the best bowling alleys in wisconsin (at least it's the best in my opinion), we get mad business, bar tenders make phat cash, plus since i work at the bowling alley i get 3 free games a day, i think i'm gonna go bowling.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm 20 and I'm the General Manager of a movie theater. Have been here for two years. Helps with school, only work nights and weekends. And I get paid more than anyone I know my age. I realize you can't start off at my position, but finding something at night and weekends is a good start. Think theaters, bowling allies, restuarants.. entertainmant places generally have good hours for college students and you're not doing boring work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts