DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale, my 95 gsx no motor,trans,tcase or rear pumpkin. Everything else is complete. Full tokico suspension. Clean title 150 on the clock. Can ship if need be. Thanks

·
Registered
372 Posts
San Antonio, TX is what his partout thread says. Man this would be a nice project car. Good luck on the sale.

Jason

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Hey, I'm more interested than these other guys, lol. But really I just have a few Q's. Does it have an Eprom ECU? Also any pics of the engine bay? Wires aren't hacked or anything right? Thanks, as I said I'm really interested.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
You wouldn't happen to be making a trip to Ohio anytime soon? Lol 1300 miles from me. Sorry I didn't check. But bump for an amazingly nice DSM.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
silver bullit said:
WOW

its tempting to go greyhound bus and pick it up off ya and bring it back.
How? Are you going to drive it back? If so you should know it has no motor or drivetrain;) .

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Where abouts in SA town????

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
This thread needs to stop showing off. Every time I see it in the new posts, it makes me mad:mad:. Why is it that deals like this are never close to me???

·
Registered
603 Posts
Bradikus7 said:
This thread needs to stop showing off. Every time I see it in the new posts, it makes me mad:mad:. Why is it that deals like this are never close to me???
x2

its oh so tempting to steal a car and come down there.

Money is burning a hole in my pocket

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
LOl, you forgot a digit ^^^

You = pwnt by teh intarwebz :p

1 - 20 of 56 Posts