DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i was wondering if anyone knew a place to get a supra style wing that would fit a 1g dsm, also at a good price...thanks!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well I don't think he's 17 if he has a 2001 S4 (at least I hope not), and some places you can look for the "Supra style wing" are probably...

spoilers.com
asylumms.com
erebuni.com

Try those and if you don't have any luck just go to google and type it in like the man said. Also you might want to get ready to be flamed because most people loathe the Supra wings on DSMs especially 1Gs.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
toyrd said:

Are you a smartass to everyone? How old are you, 17? Grow up kid...

(posted by Minguez - not Toyrd)
are you a helpless little simpleton?
I think so....
Grow up?
Learn how to use the 'internet'
its called a search engine.
Maybe if people spend 5 minutes of their own time searching for things they are obviously able to do then we wouldn't have to waste bandwith on this server.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
he does have a point. search engines are your friend. hes not trying to be mean i dont think but come on man try for yourself for once!:rolleyes:

·
Honorary Administrator
17,457 Posts
Any of the aftermarket body kit makers should have something that can be used.

Wings West
Erebuni
Asylumms
Wholesale Hyperformance
spoilers etc.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Do you really want a supra style spoiler? Here's a picture of my car and you can decide....

I bought the car with the wing. Some days I like it because there is literally no other 1G DSM out there with one and it adds some individuality to my car. I'm almost always having people come up to me saying, "oh nice car, seen it on the hiway yesterday. I know its you because of that wing."
Usually non car enthusiasts or car enthusaits that aren't into the performance and more into the appearance tend to give me compliments.

Then there are the other days when I hate the spoiler. Those days are generally when I'm around others that are all about the performance aspect of cars. I'll get people telling me, "Ya know... That spoiler has no use other than just adding weight. Your car isn't RWD so it doesn't require the down force of a wing that large. How often are you going over 200mph? 'Cause that's probably the only time you'll ever really need that wing."

I'm always getting crap like that, they always seem to be condescending when they say that stuff to me as well. Like I'm a dumb kid racer who knows nothing about cars and is only about looking good. Honestly, some days I wanna tear off that spoiler and shove it up there @$$es when I get comments like that. I'm planning on removing it soon,(when I can get enough money :rolleyes: ) just becuase I hate gettin PM's and posts here on DSMtalk tellng me to get a stock wedge spoiler because "that's the only spoiler that belongs on a 1g".

So in response... I will get a stock spoiler, STOP FREAKING BUGGING ME!!!

Just kidding guys:D, I know your just watching out for me. Who knows supra wing today - ricer civic tomorrow ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i've already used a search engine so shut up, not to be mean but yea i know how to use the internet, i just didnt find what i was looking for so i was asking for some suggestions...

i do like the supra wing but now im sort of looking for a mid wing, cuz of the last post

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have an rx-7 wing (ADF T3)

Some people like it even love it, other hate it. personally I like it because the laser is just plain and ugly with out something back there.
I also have a rear window visor/spoiler (not on the car right now for the winter)

anyone wanting pics can email me

·
Registered
357 Posts
MaxRS said:
Once again "Different Strokes for Different Folks"
wow. nice car. ive never seen that on dsmtalk till just now. VERY nice. well done. probably one of the few 1g i like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
supra wings were made for the supra and shouldnt be put on other cars because they almost always look bad. there is a kid at my college who has an old nissan 240sx and he has a supra wing on the back and it looks completely aweful. everyone thinks it ruins the look of the car. just my .02

1 - 16 of 16 Posts