DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got wicked bad swirl marks on my car. any ideas on how to get rid of em besides buffing it? i bought some meguiars scratch-x, scratch and swirl remover. if anybody has any experiences using this stuff let me know how it works or if u know of anything else that works good. thanks. its really buggin me and i cant wait till tomorrow to hopefully get rid of em. they make me wanna
:slam:

·
Registered
45 Posts
www.zainobros.com theirstuff is the shiznit.read about it on www.thirdgen.org (camaro boards) and have seen nothing but excellent results from all of their products.look it up if ya get a chance.theres ALOT of products,so read the FAQ's on 'em and find out what you need/want.:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
yea me too. i got swirl marks ALL over the car. it looks so bad. i tried buffing it out once so far. how many damn times do i gotta do it ? :dunno:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Aww man I know how that goes! Swirl marks EVERYWHERE. My car looks good from a distance, BUT then you get close and see swirls, flaking paint (on my hood, thousands of pin prick white spots), a place where one of my windshield squirters leaked at ate threw the clearcoat and the door ding that somebody put on my car when it had less than 200 miles on it!!

All that and it's a 97 :(

I'm hoping a buff will help some of it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
try 3M swirl remover, it's the shiznit:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts